2022 Update

I have a few new goodies to add, but first, I must confess..... I love this blog! I started this in 2010 with multiple additions over the years. Enjoy!

Every Christmas, when I come back to this site, I find it so joyful and special to scroll through all of the links and messages here (Which I must do to ensure all the links and videos are still working - kinda like checking the lights before you hang them up!). It truly gets me into the Christmas Spirit!

Over the years, I have grown very fond of the following song. Specifically, I like to play it once I have finished my last day of work and start my time off for the Christmas Holiday! I also like to play it once our kids arrive to join us in celebration.

"It's that time! Christmas time is here!!!"


My sister shared this picture (Thanks Nancy!) that made me literally lol.




This next song is one that  most of you will not know - unless you are a fan of "The Bishop's Wife".  

"Oh Sing to God"  (the words to the song are provided - and when you read them, you may be reminded (as I was) of the Whos from Whoville that come out to sing on Christmas morning - don't worry, I have that link below!